Opportuniyt to make a serious difference! Joining?

The CC108 Combo box that has remedy for 1,300+ illnesses

Mandil is a youth who was active in school. Now he is in Bachelor's program but when he was in grade 11, he became ill and went to Kathmandu for a check-up. He had to spend a month in the hospital and ended up spending 2-4 lakhs before being referred to India. In India, he hardly was given any prescription medicine, unlike Nepal's hospitals. It has become very clear that healthcare in Nepal has become a business. That means most people cannot afford to go to private hospitals and in government hospitals, it is more of a joke. When he came to me, he was half of his usual robust self. he was all kin and bones and was said he might have a tumor. I gave him some vibhuti and asked him to add it to water and drink every day.  He has not been back to the doctors and he is his usual robust self again. That was the first miracle that I saw myself from vibhuti. There are tons of them. 

Second, I have worked with young students for the last decade running various programs for community service, as well as self-improvement, project-based learning. I was alarmed how much the students are in stress in the private school system that has now established 12-hour days for students in the names of coaching and tuition for rote-learning for tests. Students are fainting because of stress and begged me to talk to their teachers, principals to reduce the torment.  And because of the junk food they were having, they were becoming sick from malnutrition. A girl of 15 who had just passed SLC suffered from arthritis from all the junk food she was having daily. 

Seeing all the sick people around me motivated me to decide that I would like to be a Vibrionics practitioner that heals without chemical medicines. It is only after a lot of research did I apply for this and it took a lot of qualification work and interview to be allowed into this program. I was placed in a fast track program, already started with 4 real physicians. I was lucky. I wanted to get it done ASAP because Covid is going to be with us for a while, and people need as much help as they can get. Healthcare is one of the primary problems. 

Since I have devoted my life only to serve and not to enrich, I live a very simple life without worldly desires. I just want to have some others who also like to serve and give to know about this opportunity that may come in handy for them too, some time in life, as a life-saver. Meanwhile, having been to Mugu and Manang, I see a great need for the people there to have access to this kind of remedy.  I have an ambitious target of serving 100,000 people every year from 2022 when I become a VP, who can independently organize health camps with other medical professionals. This works perfectly fine with allopathic practices. 

I am going to Puttaparthi for graduation on July 26, and 27 and need support to bring back some items needed for this remedy.
Annual expense estimate:
  • Plastic bottles (100,100) = Rs. 500,000
  • Droppers (plastic) (1,000 for eye drops) 
  • Glucose 
  • Ethyl Alcohol (96% above) 
  • Organic oil for skin application (Coconut, Olive)

I would like to have some giving-minded friends on this mission. This is my way of making the ultimate payback for BNKS education. 

Here is a small sample of Vibrionics remedy case study from Japan.

A 67-year-old lady was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus and the doctor advised an operation. She approached a Vibrionics practitioner for help and she was given combos for cancer, tumor, tonic and uterus problem.

Two months later, she had a hysterectomy (removal of uterus) even though the cancer was found to be less in the uterus. However, she had developed abdominal dropsy (fluid in the abdomen) and the cancer had spread to this area. The doctor said the cancer had reached the third stage and advised her to start radiation/chemotherapy treatment. She refused all allopathic treatment and continued to take Vibro remedies. The practitioner added some other remedies to her pills

Two months later, the doctor was astonished to find the cancer had disappeared and she was completely cured. She continued to take the Vibrionics remedies to keep the cancer away as a maintenance dose.

Note: The remedies are only a spoonful of water with glucose that has been charged with one drop of Ethyl alcohol. It is ueually taken three times a day. All the illnesses are treated with a water dosage. 

If you have any questions or would like to join this mission, please contact me in FB, or call me 9843991800, or email me at surenshakya@yahoo.com or if you wish to make any contribution here is the Paypal link: paypal.me/vpsai 

Another way to support this work is through purchasing Masks from this store. All the profit is for expenses of this work. https://face-mask-24.creator-spring.com/?









Comments