Vibrionics Practice Starts for Divine Service

Final picture of the group completing AVP Training with Virtual Attendees on the screen


Training for the practice of Vibrionics healing was completed on July 27, 2021, during the live session organized in Puttaparthi. Five new graduates took the oath to serve mankind responsibly and without any selfish motive. There were three new AVP from India, one from the UK and one from Nepal. The requirement was to perform a minimum of one hour of Vibrionics service per day, but the practitioners could commit their own number of hours. I have committed 4 hours/day. Two hours in the morning, and two hours in the evening while I am at home. For the first three months of AVP. I have been assigned a mentor who has been doing this for many years. I also plan to be promoted to a VP status by the end of 2021, so that from 2022, I can work independently and hold camps for healing. Since I have seen students' suffering from close, about their stress, the junk food habit, the worthless education they are getting, the exploitation by the private school system, the robbing of their future that is going on, I will try to help them in dealing with the stress and anxiety they feel. Of course, an immunity booster will be of priority to them. 

Then there are rural areas that lack a decent health post even, so they will also be in priority for my once a month visits to rural areas, southern villages during the winter, and the Himalayan villages during the summer months-once a month. I sure invite people to partner up for this and propose their villages for this sort of health camp. 

Having said that, let me now share with you the text of the oath which we had to take twice. Once we recited it orally, and we also wrote it down to offer at God's feet. 

I hereby make a promise to God that:

1.    I shall use this system of vibration healing for seva ONLY and neither charge nor accept donations at any time.

2.     I shall serve with love for a minimum of __4___ hours on average per day.

3.  I shall not charge or accept donations for any other type of healing that I may offer to patients at any time.

4.  I shall actively look for patients and will treat them in accordance with the instructions and guidelines provided by Sai Vibrionics Administration.

5.  I will maintain written and detailed records/histories of all patient-cases and maintain strict confidentiality regarding all my patients.

6.   I shall contact my mentor on a regular basis, preferably daily, until I get promoted to VP level. After taking advice from my mentor, I shall send all successful cases documented in a proper format to: caseHistories@vibrionics.org.

7.    I shall not independently conduct medical camps until I become a VP.

8.    From my records, I will upload on the Practitioner’s site on the 1st day of every month the number of hours of seva and the number of patients treated during the previous month*.

9.    I clearly understand that the 108CC box (obtained by me now or earlier) remains the property of the International Association of Sai Vibrionics Practitioners IASVP and it is loaned to me for seva. Neither shall I allow the 108CC box to be duplicated nor shall I ever give it to anyone. If for some reason, I am unable to meet any of these promises, I shall return the 108CC box at my expense to IASVP within 45 days.

I sure plan to make it a national campaign in Nepal since I have a good network of friends in all the districts. Anyone who would like to be associated or start taking the training themselves are welcome to contact me and start a dialogue.

Vibrionics Virtual workshop

Presentation by US Practitioner Susan earlier during the virtual training

Charging of the 108CC Vibrionics Box at the training venue




Comments