A Miraculous Start to My Vibrionics Practice!





My six months of intense virtual training in Vibrionics ended on July 27 with two last days of physical training in Puttaparthi, India. That final training was to acquaint us in handling the 108CC Box that contains 108 plastic viles filled with energized liquid with the potential to heal more than 1,300 ailments from headaches to cancers. The strength of this method is that it can work simultaneously with allopathic medicine and will quicken the healing. Unfortunately, despite my plan to attend that class, the state of Covid-19 prevented me from traveling from Nepal to Puttaparthi. Out of the five graduates of the second virtual training group, another trainee from the UK was also unable to make it so the final training was also made available to us through video classes. But, for me, there was a lack of that all-important 108CC Box.

My fellow graduates started healing patients from the very next day, and they each had a mentor to consult each day, as I did too. We were required to have at least one hour of free service to heal potential patients. I had made a list of 30 people around me, but I was unable to offer them remedies. All I was able to do at that time was to bring them in and then record their history of the health issues- duration, causes, treatment already received, and the result. 



Then on August 12, I had an inspiration during my morning meditation to head over to Delhi, where my 108CC Box had been sent and where it had become more practical for me to receive it. Still, it would be a 24-hour train ride so I reserved my tickets for that trip with a member of our organization who hails from India and had an Indian mobile number too. She would be able to guide me through the challenging travel through India being proficient in Bhojpuri and Hindi. Suddenly on the 13th of August, she got a call from her father who had gone to India to visit his sick brother fighting for life. He was in such a bad condition that he had given up hope to live and stopped eating. He was just lying in bed and wanted to see all the family members before his last breath. She was also ordered by her father to go immediately to India with her mother and sister. 


What intrigued me was the fact that she was talking on the phone with her father, and he was crying on the other side that his only surviving family member, the younger brother was not going to survive. When the father cried over the phone, the daughter sitting across from me in the office also started crying but she was trying to calm her father not to cry saying, " What good will it do by crying? Please don't cry." Yet, she also started crying. It was a poignant moment for me. I felt bad that I had become an instrument of healing and was not able to do anything in such a heart-wrenching moment. 

Luckily, when I called up my mentor at 2 pm that day, I mentioned to him that I had booked my tickets to Delhi and the situation regarding the girl's uncle in India. My mentor in Hyderabad, India suggested that I contact a Senior Vibrionics Practitioner in Delhi, who was much senior and had become proficient in broadcast healing, an advanced stage in Vibrionics practice. He also provided me his WhatsApp number so I was able to immediately contact him. He offered to do the broadcast healing for the fading uncle but he needed a full-body photograph. Additionally, he wanted the details of his ailments. I had noted down the health records from his niece so that part was easy. However, the trick was to get the photograph. There was none available. So, a call was made to the family in India to send a picture, but since there was gloom in the family and all the family members were circled around the dying man, it was not appropriate to ask to take a photograph in such a solemn occasion. 

Nothing could be done that Friday night. The next day, the niece left for India in the morning and reached the village around 2 in the afternoon. The situation was grim. She was able to tell the family about the possibility of a broadcast healing and the need for a full-body photograph. The family agreed probably because it was their last straw of home. She was able to send me the photograph. There I saw the man who had resigned his life to fate and was ready to leave this earth plane to bring to a halt his life as construction labor battling dust of cement and sand that had damaged his lungs, rendering them incapable to support his living process. 





That night, I was able to send the senior practitioner in Delhi both the image above and his medical history, and the details of the ailment. That night there was a monthly training class so he was busy until 9 pm. I also attended the class and was able to listen to his presentation on broadcast healing, which was very interesting to me, and would soon see it in action. 

At 10 pm, he was able to contact the niece on the phone and ask her and other family members to pray for 15 minutes while he performed the broadcast healing from Delhi. At that time, I was also sitting in my office and praying for the patient and the whole family. He had four small kids I had learned. So, that night on the 13th of August, the first broadcast healing was performed.



The next day, the niece reported that he was feeling a little bit better than the previous day. That night the same process repeated but at 8 pm. All the family gathered for 15 minutes of prayers, while the broadcast was offered from Delhi. The next day, the patient started to eat his food. WoW! I was quite surprised at this development. I was very happy by the turn of the event. It was working. I remembered my prayer to Baba that let me be a part of a miracle in this healing. I was very elated to be a part of this new adventure in divine service. The next day was Monday and the broadcast process continued. On Tuesday the niece returned home to prepare for our trip to Delhi. She had been very impressed by the kindness in the voice of the broadcasting healer. She wanted to meet him if possible. However, we were not going to meet him. We were going to meet another Senior Practitioner in Delhi. We were to talk the broadcast healer on the phone once we reached his place and received and charged the 108CC Box. 

So, we were on our way and once we reached India, we stayed connected using the Indian number. As if another miracle was being rendered, as we approached Delhi, we were informed that instead of going over to the original destination, we were to get off the train the next morning at a station just before the final stop. There we were to be picked up by an auto cab and driven straight to his home, the broadcast healer. That was such a favorable development. We were blessed to be able to meet a healer who had just saved a dying man, and his niece could meet him face to face.


It was the most pleasant and courteous meeting and he played the best host I had ever imagined or come across. After Sunil Brother's spouse left for work, he initiated the charging of the 108CC Box with Divine vibrations, each bottle one at a time while chanting the prayers and following the specific shaking procedure prescribed in the manual and training. The SVP also highlighted all the precautions needed while handling the remedy bottles and taking care of the box. 



We boarded the return train in the evening after spending a wonderful afternoon at his home, enriched by a shopping trip for a view of the streets of Delhi. The next day. we reached our home at 10 p.m. and were obviously happy to be back. On Saturday, when we contacted the patient's family again, he was feeling much better and he had started talking to the family. That was an encouraging development. Now, the only thing remaining is for him to stand and walk. The miracle is that he is enthused with a will to live and bring up his children. All this being a part of healing was a miracle for me, but even better news awaited me.

My mentor was also happy with the turn of this event. He suggested that since I had initiated and brought about this healing, I would be credited with this patient's healing as my first case. I was not sure because I had not given the remedy so I checked with the SVP and he confirmed that I would get the credit for this patient's miraculous healing, saving him from death. 

God makes all things possible if only we have the humility to keep our hearts pure. We are just the instruments, the healer is above. Whoever surrenders to the Supreme Consciousness through selfless service shall be guided in the right path, he has assured. I am counting on more miracles in the future. I hope to reach out to people around the world and those of the Nepali community I am closer with, in making the healing of the future become real to them in their hour of need. 

Note: We are continuing to monitor the progress and updates will be made.



UPDATES:

August 28 evening, the patient sitting to eat his dinner.


September 3, IB and remedy total 4 200gm bottles sent through a villager. 

The bottles with remedies were sent and it was supposed to reach the family of the patient within two days at the most. So, the broadcast healing was to stop when that happened. 



Comments