An Unexpected Cure After a Single IB Dosage

 


After arriving back home with the 108CC Box on August 20, the next day was spent just sorting things out and familiarizing myself with the plastic containers and the sugar pills. The greatest need of the hour was probably the Immunity Booster meant to help prevent people from getting Covid-19. I managed to get a packet of sugar pills into a plastic container, and then into another one prepared pills with the recommended 18 combos from the box. From the large bottle that once came with Glucose-D, I then filled up some 200 gm vials. 

I distributed one each to the member of our organization. One of them was to my sister who is a very busy person since she has to commute to work an hour away. I instructed her to prepare the water solution with the required number of glucose pills. That would help her tremendously considering the fact that she is constantly on the road, and more seriously, one of the tenants in our own home tested positive after he had received a vaccine. You never know.

  

HIGH VIBES & SPIRITUAL MUGS

As good as the intention was the result was a little different and something that surprised both of us. The next day, when she brought food for me in my old home where I live alone, she said that she had taken the remedy the night before, and this morning she was cured of something else. She had been suffering from a backache for more than a month and had not found time to do something about it. 

She had been busy taking care of others, and not be able to attend to her own backache. She had been considering seeing a doctor as soon as possible. "I was pondering which doctor to see about my backache, and where to get checked out, but when I took that remedy last night, this morning, my backache is totally gone and I am feeling so light." That was not all. She also had a little niece staying with her as the school is out and Kathmandu is not fun to be in at the moment. The little kid is visiting here, and she experienced the same thing this morning. She also had some pain in the back the night before, and this morning, it had all gone. So, two similar cases, one similar outcome. The difference in them is close to 50 years.




Now, my sister is getting many people to see me narrating her own story. The people who she is referring to, however, have more serious problems that have been tormenting them for years on end. Saipathy has the potential to be their messiah. Let Baba do his healing. I am just happy to be a witness to his lilahs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to learn more about this holistic healing, go to https://vibrionics.org/
If you have any ailments that you would like to be treated for, you can find out similar cases on the page, and contact for a practitioner near you to get free healing. 
If you are service-minded and would like to offer free healing, then you can also contact them to get free virtual training to be a practitioner yourself.
If you want to contact me WhatsApp: +977 9842991800

Comments